Is it that time already?
Clumps of early daffodils stake their claim to the path’s edge, as they always do.
Yet I am always surprised by their appearance.
And astonished that everything necessary for their flowering is there in the bulb.
Just waiting to emerge.
SURPRISED BY LIFE
soft tissue of
life, and gently
the hope of
to be held in
But for a season,
a time of shaping
in earth’s womb,
to its emergence,
to its formation.
Life is being
formed in us.
A mixture of noticing and poetic reflection. I hope it provided space for you to breathe.
- Monday: I am water, where shall I flow?
- Tuesday: Entering the water light
- Wednesday: Noticing in slow motion
- Thursday: Sitting in winter’s sun
- Friday: Musing on what it’s all about